Skilled maintenance worker to keep up the day to day building maintenance with repairs, cleaning and oversee the overall preservation of the inside and outside of the facility.
• Must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid current NYS Driver License
• Must be able to lift various equipment, debris as well as light machinery
• Hearing and vision within normal limits
Duties, Accountability and Responsibilities:
• Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping, cleaning, trash removal etc.
• Perform minor fixes and light carpentry skills (painting, spackling) as well as basic plumbing
• Assists mechanics in topping off fluids, fueling and starting vehicles.
• Assist with day to day operations including running errands.
• Assist in keeping company property clean and clear of debris
• Assist in clearing snow in inclement weather
Back to Careers